What is COVID-19 vaccination?
COVID-19 vaccines help our bodies develop immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19 without us having to get the illness.
Why you need COVID-19 vaccination
An individual needs COVID-19 vaccine to induce passive immunity by antibodies production against COVID-19 infection. Let's protect yourself and others.
What are types of vaccine available in Malaysia
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Sinovac-CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccine
How to book
1. Makesure you are registered for vaccination via MySejathera App
2. Kindly choose type of doses =1,2, booster
3. Choose type of service;
-Onsite (home / office)
-Walk in to ePink Health Centre
4. Choose the slot time
5. Complete booking form and wait for a call from ePink Health .BOOK NOW
What are the types of COVID-19 Vaccination programme available in Malaysia?
-NATIONAL COVID-19 MMUNIZATION COVID-19
-Paid COVID-19 immunization programme (Only Sinovac)
Who can get vaccinated?
12 years old and above as of January 2021 without any medical contraindications.
What should you bring during the vaccination?
Please bring your NRIC or passport for registration & MySejahtera App in your mobile
Why book via ePink Health?
ePink Health Consultant will walk through the entire step in the booking process.
Set your vaccination from wherever, whenever
Hassle Free vaccination Process
Free Teleconsultation(Before & After)
Free Medication Delivery
Frequently Asked Question
According to the guidelines, individuals with allergic reactions to certain foods or drugs need to get advice from their doctors to ensure the vaccine is safe for them.
However, there are a few conditions where the vaccines are contraindicated.
1. People with severe allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis after a previous dose or towards any ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccine.
2. People with severe allergic reactions or anaphylaxis towards any substances or other medications.